Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Extreme Measures 2

I'm only around 40 pages in to the book becuase I have been doing so much guys and lit homework, but so far its been amazing. The United States special forces have found two highly ranked members of al-Quada and are holding them in the Bagram air force base in Afghanistan. These members of the al-quada terrorist group are though to know many things about new terrorist cells and what not. The problem is the United States government will not allow Mike Nash to interogate the men with any threats or violence. Nash has not been able to get anything out of these guys, they will not say anything if they do not have to. So Mike Nash devises a plan to bring Mitch Rapp in and tell everyone that he is Colonel Carville the head of special investigations for the air force. The young boy behind the counter at the base believes this story and allows them to go in. Once they're in there the stop all the cameras and microphones and things start to get violent. I havent really read much after Rapp got in but he has punched both men a number of times. I have a feeling that he will get someting out of these guys at some point.

1 comment:

alex n. said...

Ben, That sounds like a great book! keep reading and tell me what happens