I have decided not to read The Longest Day because I went to Barnes and Noble and found a much better book. This book sounds very interesting and is by a very good author. The book I choose to read this quarter is called Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn. Flynn writes his books about CIA specialists who protect the United States from terrorists. Vince Flynn is a very famous author. He has wrote many books that made the New York times best sellers list, and he did not stop that trend with this book. Extreme Measures is a book about a Counter Terrorist agent named Mitch Rapp who is chosen to head the assignment to destroy a recentlyfound terrorist cell. Along with his partner Mike Nash they battle a master-mind who is striving to become the leader of the terrorist group Al-Qaeda. In the book it also brings up the life of the warriors who go un-noticed in the War. The men and women who have to constantly lie to everyone about what and where they are. All to protect the country we care about. I have a feeling this book will be very hard to put down.
Thank you and that is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good book choice Ben. Vince Flynn is a good writer and I think you will become obsessed with Mitch Rapp and the rest of Seal Team Six. I hope you enjoy the book and maybe you will decide to become a SEAL like Steven's brother after reading it.
Very good book choice here Ben. I agree with Pete, this reminds me of Steven's brother very much. GO SEALS!
My dad keeps telling me to read these books. They sound good but i think some of those CIA/FBI type books seem confusing.the part about the un-known warriors sounds interesting though. Nice blogging Ben, nice blogging.
good job on the book choice. It must be a good book if seal team 6 is in it. ha and wow jones and pete your not supposed to talk about my brother behind his back.
Post a Comment