Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Minnesota Wild
I am very excited for the upcoming wild season to begin. I love to watch the Wild play on TV and when I get to go to the games it is ten times better. The Xcel Energy Center is one of the nicest arenas in the entire National Hockey league, I love watching games there. The Minnesota Wild look like they are going to be pretty good this year. They still have Marion Gaborik who is one of the best in the pros at putting the puck in the net. But best of all the have Brent Burns, he is my favorite player on the Wild. He had an extremely good season last year, but i think this year will be even better. Burns is an offensive- defensmen who has a knack for scoring big goals. Last year he must of had at least four or five overtime game-winners. I think that Brent Burns is good enough to be on the all star team in the 2008-2009 season. The Wild also have players like Pierre Marc Bouchard, Kim Johnnson and Andrew Brunette who will all make the team better. Overall, I think the Wild are going to be a playoff calibre team and I am very excited to watch them this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment